In order not smell fishy, there are two keys.
First, how you choose and prepare the eggs. The eggs used are chicken eggs or duck eggs. Only part of the yolk is used. That is, the white of the egg must be separated from the yolk. The fewer the remaining egg whites, diminishing the possibility of a fishy smell.
Second, to dampen the rest of fishy that still exist, then the coffee quality and consistency of coffee, have a very important role here. That is, make no mistake in choosing coffee, and do not be stingy in the amount of coffee.
Materials for making coffee egg:
- Egg: 1 pcs
- Sugar: 2-3 tablespoons
- Coffee powder: 2 tablespoons (according to taste and not too little)
- As a complementary flavor (ginger powder, cinnamon powder, sweetened condensed milk, honey, etc.)
How to make:
Prepare for the egg mixture:
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites (yellow part only) and insert it into the mixing container (glass).
- Then add 2-3 tablespoons of sugar (adjust to your taste) into the existing glass egg yolk earlier.
- Stir the egg yolks and sugar until smooth evenly (until light yellow color and slightly whitened). You can use the manual whisk or electric mixer.
Preparing the coffee water:
- Prepare a boiling water (be sure enough to be able to meet the 2/3 cup)
- Add more coffee to be more viscous (adjust to taste viscosity, if less viscous be more pronounced fishy). Viscosity coffee and coffee quality will determine whether or not this drink fishy.
- Separate water coffee from coffee residue by filtration.
- Pour the egg yolk and sugar mixture with water filter coffee. Then, do the stirring so evenly.
- You can add ginger powder, cinnamon powder, sweetened condensed milk, honey as a complementary flavor and also reduces the fishy levels caused by the egg.
- And, the egg is ready to drink coffee.